Job Opening: Executive Director
AnanthKumar Pratishthan is looking for a full-time, dynamic, result-oriented Executive Director in a leadership position to conceptualise, build and run some of its key initiatives.
AnanthKumar Pratishthan (AKP), launched in Sep 2019, is a prominent social organisation working towards making a positive contribution to nation building through multiple programs including leadership development, research on public policy and leadership models, green lifestyle and healthcare among others.
The selected individual shall have a great opportunity to build a new organisation, give shape to some of the programs that will have national impact.
Responsibilities: Some of the responsibilities the individual is expected to take on are:
- Conceptualise, design and expand the idea of the AnanthKumar National Institute of Public Policy Research and Leadership Development at Bengaluru. Once the building blocks are in place, work with the Academic leadership of the institute to operationalise the research, development and training activities at the institute
- Onboarding, building and mentoring high-performance teams
- Work with the Board of Trustees on liaising with the government, academia, influencer-groups, broader society
- Help build and oversee the Pratishthan operational team. This may include setting up of Trust office, infrastructure and a core team
- Work with the Board of Trustees on Fund raising for the Trust
- Take up any other related program/task assigned by the Board of Trustees.
Background and Experience
- Around 15-25 years of experience with at least 6 years of running large/complex programs, working with multiple teams, in diverse environments, handling of uncertainties and dependencies to drive concrete outcomes.
- Track record of having built organisations, teams and preferably training, research / educational institution/s.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working within agreed framework but independently with minimal direction, to run multiple critical initiatives.
- Ability to, on one hand, work with very senior executives, government officers, leaders in various spheres, and on the other hand, work hands-on as required to achieve results at the operational level.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Kannada
- Work experience at a NGO
- Work experience of building research or educational institutes, setting up of infrastructure
- Work experience with government
- Knowledge of Hindi
- Full time employment at AKP as Executive Director
- Reporting to Board of Trustees
- Commensurate with the candidate’s capabilities and experience
If you think you are the best candidate to build and take AnanthKumar National Institute of Public Policy Research and Leadership Development to new heights in excellence and contribute to nation building, send in your details today by –
email at email@example.com
Contact the trust office on +91-88841-82415, if you have any queries